I have received multiple questions on how to do this, so here are some instructions. Please give me a call or shoot me an email if you need help!
How To Switch Your Blooger Account
1. Go to: http://www.blogger.com/migrate-login.g
2. Type in your Blogger username and password (check the Accept Terms of Service checkbox if you see it) and click Continue.
3. You will see a screen saying "we are going to upgrade these blogs" - click Continue.
4. Now you are on the Choose a Google Account page.
If you have a Google account already, login with it on the left.
Your Blogger logon will now be your Google account logon.
(Mine is my gmail email address.)
If you do not have a Google account, create one on the right.
Make sure you do not typo your email address!
Make sure you use a password that you will remember.
Fill-in the rest of the page and click Continue.
Make sure you read the summary page when the conversion is done.
It will tell you what your Blogger logon ID is now
(probably the email address you entered when you created your Google account).
5. Click the "Blogger Dashboard" button.
It will take you to the main Blogger page.
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, it will show your Blogger logon . . . Mine says my gmail email address at the top of the page toward the right.
After you have completed the above method, you should be able to post to Birchtales.
1. To post to Birchtales, click here: http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=24159978
2. Logon with your gmail address or your Google account (depending on which option you chose above).